斯图加特大学开学时间 www.mmgv5.com 校车
As the only formal international school in Fuzhou, FLIS has high school bus standards, emphasizing three key points: paying attention to bus safety rules, maintaining comfortable interiors, and displaying good manners.
School bus safety is always at the top of the FLIS priority list. We have more than 60 student passengers and our bus lines cover most areas in Fuzhou. All school bus drivers have been trained and tested by the government in areas of health, driving skills, ideology and morality to eliminate any risk of drunk driving, driving without a license, fatigue driving, overspeeding, overloading, etc. Every school bus has been matched with a duty teacher who will supervise our students, ensuring safety and order.
It is not enough to train only our drivers and teachers -- students matter too! A Traffic Safety Drill for School Buses was jointly hosted by our school and the Government of Gulou District on the 26th of May. All schools in Gulou district who own school buses sent representatives to participate in this activity. This meaningful event helped our students to review the accident management during emergency situations and emphasized the importance of school bus safety.
Parents can check daily reports from school buses’ logbook, duty teachers’ journal and drivers’ memo as necessary. GPS monitoring system is kept by the Department of Education.
1. Always listen to the bus driver and teachers on the bus.
2. FLIS buses will follow all traffic rules without exception.
3. Students must remain seated on the bus.
4. No food or drink is allowed to be consumed on the bus.
5. No fighting, littering, or use of profanity on the bus will be allowed.
6. If buses arrive late to school, students need to see the register to obtain a tardy permit.
7. Never throw objects out of the bus.
8. Never put any part of your body out of the bus windows or doors.
9. Students must wear seatbelts while on the bus.
10. Keep bus windows closed.